Ensure that the THREAD is turned on and connected to the Reflectometer via one of its Device ports.
1. Navigate to the Connectivity Module
2. Press the + button directly on a THREAD to add a Device to it. If your THREAD does not appear here, you may still need to Add Your THREAD as a Connection.
3. You may also add a device from the + Device button in the Devices & Sensors Section
4. Begin by typing in "Reflectometer" and select the name once it autocompletes in the search box.
5. Type in the Connect Code of the THREAD that the Device will be connected to. It will already be pre-filled if the + button on the THREAD was used.
6. Next, select the THREAD communication port that the device is plugged into, Device 1 or 2.
7. Select the model type that matches the type of reflectometer connected to your THREAD.
8. Press to write the settings. Your reflectometer should now connect to sensemetrics indicated by a green icon .
Please sign in to leave a comment.