The sensemetrics Sensor Integration Builder (SIB) is the world’s first truly extensible IOT platform that enables external parties to integrate any device or sensor in real-time.
This documentation aims to provide you everything you need to get started with integrating your devices and sensors into the sensemetrics platform to take advantage of all the features sensemetrics has to offer.
Before continuing on, it is expected that you have a basic understanding of a sensemetrics Thread and how it relates to devices and sensors.
- Nothing to download or install
- Start communicating with your device in seconds
- Instantaneous updates
- No proprietary languages or DSLs to learn
- YAML configuration files
- Declarative UI controls changeable at runtime
Fully featured integrated development environment (IDE) in the browser
- Auto-complete with documentation
- Real-time syntax validation
- One-click templating system for code and UI controls
- Editor themes
- Testing with immediate feedback and context-specific logging