sensemetrics supports the Worldsensing framework through the Loadsensing gateway and nodes.
In order to configure your Loadsensing device, follow these steps:
1. Configure your Loadsensing nodes and gateways according to the standard operating instructions from Worldsensing.
2. If you haven't already, create an API key within the sensemetrics App under Settings->Developers.
3. Once configured, add a new Connection in the sensemetrics App and select the Loadsensing device.
4. Add your Worldsensing network credentials.
5. Configure the number of nodes and the sensor type for each node.
6. Configure the specific settings for each sensor.