1. Navigate to the Network Module
2. Press the button directly on a THREAD to add a Device to it. If your THREAD does not appear here, you may still need to Add Your THREAD as a Connection.
3. You may also add a device from the button in the Devices & Sensors Section
4. Begin by typing in "DGSI M Logger" and select the name once it autocompletes in the search box
5. Type in the Connect Code of the THREAD that the Device will be connected to. It will already be pre-filled if the button on the THREAD was used.
6. Next, select the THREAD communication port that the device is plugged into, Device 1 or 2.
7. A DGSI M-Logger can be configured to support a DGSI Tiltmeter or In-Place Inclinometer. The mode will have to be selected in order to properly configure the Logger. Select the sensor that will be connected, IPI or Tiltmeter.
*Selecting IPI will require additional segment configuration which can be found in the accompanying article.
8. Press to write the settings. Your device should now connect to sensemetrics indicated by a green icon
Visit the DGSI IPI Sensor configuration section to learn how to complete the setup of you IPI.
Visit the DGSI Tiltmeter Sensor configuration section to learn how to complete the setup of you Tiltmeter.
M Logger Wiring Diagrams
The M-logger will require a specific wiring when connecting either a Tiltmeter or IPI. See the wiring diagrams below