Here is your bi-weekly overview of sensemetrics features and enhancements.
Release Date 4/01/2021
- Remove a single sensor from a split channel on Geosense Smartmux
- Download a document in the Asset Document tab
- Multiple adjustments to account for latency in Workspace at the top of the hour
- Updated Senix ToughSonic V-notch Weir Flow Rate minimum output algorithm
- New user permission requirements for the category tab in the Integration Module
- Added backend infrastructure to adjust Geonet MEMS temperature value
- Adjusted Thread behavior when disconnected from cloud
- Increased WT command frequency on R2T
Release Date 3/18/2021
- Issue resolved that limited select Geokon LC2’s from taking observations.
- Generic Piezometer Algorithm updated to remove temperature linear calibration if user omits value.
- Field Cameras
- Increased the reliability of successfully taking a photo under extreme conditions
- Cameras will now only power up when taking a photo
- Thread and Strand Connect Codes added to the Thread/Strand Summary Card
- Thread sensor cards will display a warning if there is no available data
- Device Port Power graphed or displayed in tables with either V or A metric units.
- Added additional Vodafone remote access SMS commands for troubleshooting and customer support.
- Thread firmware is displayed in the Thread edit configuration pageThread
SmartMux Integration with Thread
- Using the Geosense SmartMux, each Thread port can read up to 256 sensors. Not only can each channel be configured to read Vibrating Wire, mA, mV or 4-20mA, but you can also accommodate two wire sensors in a single channel by using our new channel split feature.
X3 Thread Release - https://sensemetrics.com/platform/connectivity/
- Now shipping new Thread X3 model
- The Battery Diagnostic Sensor now observes Battery Charge Percentage, Battery Charge Count, and Battery Health metrics.
- Additional Device Port
- Remote factory reset capability
- Battery Fuel Gauge