Ensure that the THREAD is turned on and connected to the Relay via one of it's Device ports
1. Navigate to the Network Module
2. Press the button directly on a THREAD to add a Device to it. If your THREAD does not appear here, you may still need to Add Your THREAD as a Connection.
3. You may also add a device from the button in the Devices & Sensors Section
4. Begin by typing in "Relay" and select the name once it autocompletes in the search box
5. Type in the Connect Code of the THREAD that the Device will be connected to. It will already be pre-filled if the button on the THREAD was used.
6. Next, select the THREAD communication port that the device is plugged into, Device 1 or 2.
7. Select the Relay Logic that the you wish to use. Manual override will function as a normal relay.
8. Next, select the Relay type that is desired, Normally Open or Normally closed.
9. Select the Relay State that the relay will be on when configured.
10. Press to write the settings.