Ensure that the THREAD is turned on and connected to the DHP-485 via one of it's Device ports.
1. Navigate to the Network Module
2. Press the button directly on a THREAD to add a Device to it. If your THREAD does not appear here, you may still need to Add Your THREAD as a Connection.
3. You may also add a device from the button in the Devices & Sensors Section
4. Begin by typing in "DHP 485 Hydrocarbon" and select the name once it autocompletes in the search box
5. Type in the Connect Code of the THREAD that the Device will be connected to. It will already be pre-filled if the button on the THREAD was used.
6. Next, select the THREAD communication port that the device is plugged into, Device 1 or 2.
7. Press to write the settings. Your device should now connect to sensemetrics indicated by a green icon
Once configured, the individual DHP-485 sensors will populate beneath the Device and can be viewed by clicking the drop down arrow.
Click on any of the nested sensors to access the sensor configuration settings. There you can adjust any of the standard sensor settings. Note, sampling frequency will apply to all sensors.